Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Schieß ein Tor!!!


Due to recent events (school, a visit by mother and pinterest- an online pin board for things on the Internet... Quite addictive) I haven't gotten around to writing about what's happened in the last few weeks.
To try and catch up, these posts might be a little short, but after re-reading my super long ones, I thought it might be a good idea.

The Wednesday after we returned from our Berlin trip, a group of us got together and went to a Wien Rapid soccer game. If you've seen European soccer games on television, you will know what I'm talking about when I say that the crowd is out of control!! In a good way, of course. I dressed up for the occasion, and had a blast screaming along with all the other fans. Unfortunately, Rapid lost in double overtime...
Check "see a European soccer game" off my bucket list! Next goal: see Real Salt Lake play, then Barcelona and maybe go to the world cup... Girl can dream, right?




Student section. Wild.



Great physique...



Soccer splendor.

Location:Wien Rapid soccer stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment